Accredited Debt Relief has partnered with some of the nation’s premier Debt Relief Companies. We operate in a majority of the United States and our service providers collectively have over 20 years of experience in the debt relief and financial services industries. The negotiators we use have settled thousands of accounts with outstanding results for businesses, families and individuals just like you.
We understand the stress related to overwhelming credit card debt. At Accredited Debt Relief we work for you! Our team will negotiate settlements with your creditors on your behalf for less than the full amount owed. We pride ourselves in putting the client “first” and we want you to understand that we are here to help you every step of the way. Peace of mind is paramount so you can rest assured that you have partnered with a company that you can trust to provide you with excellent service and results!
Our Awards / Accreditations
- A+ Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Accredited members of the AFCC- American Fair Credit Council
- 2016 TopTenReviews.com bronze award winner and excellence in service winner
- #1 Five star rated company listed as one of the nation’s top rated debt consolidation companies on Debt-Consolidation-Reviews.org
- Listed as one of the nation’s top rated debt consolidation companies on ConsumerAffairs.com
- Listed as one of the nation’s top rated debt consolidation companies on ConsumerAdvocate.org
- Listed as one of the nation’s top rated debt consolidation companies on BestCompany.com
- 2016 #1 Rated user score and client experience on BestCompany.com
- Listed as one of the nation’s top rated debt consolidation companies on Top10DebtConsolidation.com
- Listed as one of the nation’s top rated debt consolidation companies on eLegitimate.com
- One of the highest rated, 9.5 out of 10, and reviewed debt consolidation companies on TrustPilot.com
For Our Community
Accredited Debt Relief understands the importance of a strong community and gives back by donating to several worthy charities each month. We support St Jude Children’s Hospital, the Wounded Warrior Project, The Salvation Army, Father Joe’s Villages, and the Susan G Komen Foundation.