Last update: March 6th, 2018
You are submitting a request to be matched with one of the third party debt relief service providers in Accredited Debt Relief, LLC’s (“ADR”) network. To offer and contract with you, you these third party providers are required by law to provide you with certain communications, notices, disclosures, information and other materials ("Communications"). These third party debt relief service providers must obtain your consent in order to provide you with these Communications electronically. You are similarly electronically agreeing to the Terms of Service associated with ADR.
1. CONSUMER CONSENT. By submitting your request to be matched with debt relief service providers, you affirmatively consent and agree to receive all Communications required under law electronically. These Communications may be delivered to you via email or online at the website of ADR and/or the third party debt relief service provider. You further affirmatively consent that your electronic signature on agreements and documents has the same effect as if you signed them in ink.
2. SCOPE OF CONSENT. Your consent provided in Section 1 to receive Communications and to do business electronically applies to your request to ADR to be matched with third party debt relief service providers and to those third party debt relief service providers. Your consents also apply to all online interactions between you and the third party debt relief service providers, including those conducted via mobile devices. They also apply to your communications with ADR.
3. WHAT YOU NEED - HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS. In order to access and retain the Communications electronically, you will need the following:
4. REQUESTING PAPER RECORDS. You may request paper copies at of any Communications at no charge to you by contacting the third party debt relief service providers directly. Their contact information can be found on their website. You may also request paper copies of any communications or documents that you receive from ADR by contacting ADR via its website and specifically requesting the paper forms.
5. WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT. Because your consent may be required in order for some third party debt relief service providers to respond to your request and return debt relief options, your consent may not be withdrawn during the matching process. However, if you are matched with one or more third party debt relief service providers, you may withdraw your consent to do business electronically directly with those third party debt relief service providers.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION. You should keep third party debt relief service providers and ADR informed of any changes to your contact information. You may update such information by logging into the third party debt relief service provider's website or by sending the providers and ADR a written update by (electronic) mail.
7. LEGAL EFFECT. BY CLICKING THE LINK, YOU ASSENT TO THE TERMS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ THIS INFORMATION ABOUT ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, RECORDS, DISCLOSURES, AND DOING BUSINESS ELECTRONICALLY. YOU CONSENT TO USING ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, HAVING ALL DISCLOSURES PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU IN ELECTRONIC FORM AND TO DOING BUSINESS WITH THE DEBT RELIEF SERVICE PROVIDER ELECTRONICALLY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY REQUEST A PAPER COPY OF THE ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND DISCLOSURES, WHICH WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO CHARGE. IF YOU REFRAIN FROM PROCEEDING THEN YOU NEITHER WISH TO USE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES NOR CONDUCT THIS TRANSACTION ELECTRONICALLY. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE SERVICES FROM THIRD PARTY DEBT RELIEF SERVICE PROVIDERS OVER THE INTERNET.