Alabama is known for its beautiful landscape, delicious Southern food, and football fandom. Many residents of the Heart of Dixie also know the consequences that come with being in debt. If you are experiencing financial hardship and need help with your credit card and payday loans, Accredited Debt Relief may have the resources to help you regain financial freedom.
Alabama Financial Statistics
- Alabama's debt-to-income ratio is 1.345.
- Alabama residents have an average credit card balance of $7,967 and a median annual household income of $48,123.
- The National Consumer Law Center gave Alabama a “D” rating for their weak protections from asset seizures for unpaid debt.
When to Get Help With Your Debt
Debt is a heavy burden that can limit all aspects of your life. Dealing with high interest rates and creditor calls is incredibly stressful, and being tied up in debt keeps you from being able to invest in the things that matter most to you.
Overcoming credit card debt is possible, but it requires effort and dedication. Depending on the amount of debt you owe, you might need help from financial experts. Consider the following statements:
- Are you struggling to meet your minimum payments each month?
- Are you unable to pay off all of your unsecured debts in the next 5 years?
- Does bankruptcy seem like it may be your only option?
If any of those statements are true, working with a debt relief company may be right for you.
Alabama Debt Consolidation
Accredited Debt Relief is a BBB accredited business that provides debt relief and settlement options across America. We have helped Alabamans get started on debt relief programs and reduce their debt. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you on your journey to financial freedom.
Chamber of Commerce: https://www.chamberofcommerce.org/credit-card-debt-by-state
Federal Reserve State Level Debt-to-Income Ratio, 1999 - 2018: https://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/dataviz/household_debt/state/map/#year:2018