Idaho’s rich history and gorgeous mountains, rivers and forests make it a picture-perfect place to call home. Although surrounded by beauty and one-of-a-kind outdoor recreation opportunities, many of Idaho’s residents aren’t able to enjoy their state to the fullest due to student loans and overwhelming debt. If you are unable to pay off your debts and are in search of a way out, Accredited Debt Relief may be able to help.
Idaho Financial Stats
- Idaho's debt-to-income ratio is 1.804.
- Idahoans have an average credit card balance of $7,518 and a median annual household income of $52,225.
- Although Idaho overall is an affordable state to live in, residents of Star, Sandpoint and Rexburg and Hailey have a higher cost of living than the rest of the state.
Debt Management - Where Do I Start?
It’s hard to know where to start with organizing your finances when you’re drowning in debt and struggling to meet your financial obligations. Address your debt head-on by taking the following steps:
- Make a list of who you owe and what you owe: Creating a full list of your debts allows you to fully picture and understand your financial situation.
- Create a monthly budget: Budgets allow you to evaluate your spending habits, discourage overspending and commit your funds to your living expenses and debts.
- Reach out for help when you need it: If you’re struggling to pay off your debts on your own, know that you’re not alone. Explore your debt relief options and get in touch with a trustworthy debt relief organization.
Idaho Debt Consolidation
Accredited Debt Relief provides debt relief services throughout much of the U.S., including Idaho. We are proud to have an A+ rating from the BBB, and we’re committed to helping clients get back on track financially by reducing their unsecured debt. Whether you’re from Twin Falls, Boise, Idaho Falls, Coeur d’Alene, or elsewhere in the Gem State, we are happy to provide you with a free, no obligation consultation. Contact us today and take your first steps towards financial freedom.