Known best for unique tourist attractions like Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park and Big Sky Resort, Montana is an outdoorsman’s paradise. Although millions of visitors explore Montana every year, many of Montana’s residents are unable to enjoy their lives to the fullest due to their overwhelming debts. If you are experiencing difficulties paying off your unsecured debts, Accredited Debt Relief may be able to help you get out of debt faster.
Montana Financial Facts
- The average Montanan has a $7,444 credit card balance and a median annual household income of $53,386.
- Montana's debt-to-income ratio is 1.707.
- The average fair market rent price for a 2 bedroom home in Montana is $809 a month.
Bankruptcy - What Are My Alternatives?
When you’re faced with a mountain of debt, bankruptcy may seem like your only way out. There are other debt relief options that should be considered before filing for bankruptcy:
- Debt Counseling: This involves working with a credit counselor to discuss your finances, review your credit reports, create a budget and learn about additional financial resources.
- Debt Consolidation: This allows you to combine multiple debts into one debt and allows you to focus on one single payment a month. Debt consolidation can be done through debt consolidation loans, credit card balance transfers or through a debt relief company.
- Debt Settlement: This involves an organization working directly with your creditors on your behalf to negotiate legal settlements and reach an agreement on your debt repayments. Oftentimes, debt settlement organizations can negotiate settlements that are lower than what their clients owe, allowing them to pay their debts off faster.
If you’re struggling to repay your debts, it may be time to consult with a trusted debt relief company to discuss your options further.
Montana Debt Settlement
Accredited Debt Relief is a debt relief organization providing financial services to clients across the state of Montana. We are BBB accredited with an A+ rating, and we’re happy to help you with your unique financial situation. Whether you’re located in Missoula, Miles City, Billings, Bozeman, Helena or elsewhere in the Big Sky State, we’ll review your current debt and determine which debt relief strategies are right for you. Contact us today for your free, no obligation consultation.
Chamber of Commerce: https://www.chamberofcommerce.org/credit-card-debt-by-state
Federal Reserve State Level Debt-to-Income Ratio, 1999 - 2018: https://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/dataviz/household_debt/state/map/#year:2018