Known as the home of the Huskers, the reuben sandwich, Arbor Day and Warren Buffett, Nebraska is a unique and friendly place to call home. Unfortunately, many Nebraskans are incredibly familiar with debt and the impact it can have on their lives. If you are burdened with overwhelming debt, Accredited Debt Relief may be able to help.
It’s incredibly easy for a small amount of debt to build into a bigger financial problem down the road. Credit card misuse is one of the most common causes of debt, as they allow you to spend more than you make. Without a plan to pay your creditors back, it’s likely that you’ll only pay back your monthly minimum and begin to rack up interest.
Financial emergencies can also add to your building debt. Only 40% of Americans are able to cover an emergency $1,000 expense with their savings, meaning that the other 60% would most likely put that expense on a credit card or a personal loan. Since it’s nearly impossible to predict when an emergency expense may come up, paying off your debts and creating an emergency fund should be your biggest priority. If you have tried to pay off your debts on your own in the past with no success, it may be time to contact a debt relief company to review your options.
Accredited Debt Relief is a BBB accredited debt consolidation company providing services throughout much of the U.S. Whether you’re in Omaha, Lincoln, Grand Island, Kearney, Scottsbluff, or elsewhere in the Cornhusker State, we’re ready to review your financial situation and provide you with a free, no obligation consultation. Contact us today for more information.
Chamber of Commerce: https://www.chamberofcommerce.org/credit-card-debt-by-state
Federal Reserve State Level Debt-to-Income Ratio, 1999 - 2018:
© 2020 Accredited Debt Relief. Please note that all calls may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and training purposes.
* The company is an affiliate of Beyond Finance, Inc. Beyond Finance, Inc., is a servicing provider for most debt consolidation services offered by the company. Beyond Finance's clients who make all monthly program payments pay approximately 68%-75% of enrolled debt (including fees) upon successful program completion. Programs range from 12-48 months. On average, Clients receive their first settlement within 4-6 months of enrollment. Not all Clients complete the program. Estimates are based on prior results and may not match your results. We cannot guarantee that your debts will be resolved for a specific amount or percentage or within a specific timeframe. We do not assume your debts, make monthly payments to creditors or provide tax, bankruptcy, accounting, legal advice or credit repair services. Program is not available in all states; fees may vary by state. The use of these services will likely adversely affect your credit. You may be subject to collections or lawsuits by creditors or collectors. Your outstanding debt may increase from the accrual of fees and interest. Read and understand all program materials prior to enrolling. Additional information for Maryland residents, click here.
Certain types of debts are not eligible for enrollment. Some creditors are not eligible for enrollment because they do not negotiate with debt consolidation companies.
The company and its affiliates are not lenders, creditors, or debt collectors. This is not a loan. Referral arrangements with our partners make it possible for you to apply for a loan. Annual Percentage Rates provided by partners range from 5.99% to 35.99%.
Testimonials reflect the individuals' opinion and may not be illustrative of all individual experiences the company or its affiliates.